Complex Creamy Stilton & Elegant Smooth LBV Port – 375ml
A traditional and longstanding marriage of sweet and piquant flavours, these guys don’t fight for dominance but work together, finding balance and perfect harmony.
We bring you a hefty slab of marbled Cropwell Bishop Stilton; one of the best, still hand made in Nottingham and punching those tastebuds with its sweet and salty notes… and then its perfect partner, these guys met long before Tinder, and it shows. The sweetness to the tart; a bottle of L.B.V. Port 2009 by Niepoort. This is the stuff! Beautiful deep ruby violet coloured with hints of peppery spice, cherry and dark chocolate on the nose. On the palate, full-bodied with firm tanins whilst still elegant and smooth. This combination is guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone’s lips.
The perfect vehicle to steer this crumbly stilton where its needed? We’ve have added a delicious box of Oat Crackers with Cheddar Cheese from The Culinary Alchemy of Cradoc’s and round it all off with some complementary ‘Red Onion & Port Chutney’ from Rosebud Preserves. Light the fire, dim the lights, don the slippers and relax.
…and what’s more this box has FREE DELIVERY! POW!
If this is a gift, why not add a personalised message?
- 500g Cropwell Bishop Stilton
- 375ml L.B.V. Port 2009 by Niepoort, Douro
- Rosebud Preserves ‘Port & Red Onion Chutney’
- Crodoc’s – ‘Oat Crackers with Cheddar Cheese’
* Some our cheeses are seasonal or are not available all year round. If for any reason we can not source a particular cheese we will always find another delicious substitute to the equivalent value of the cheese that is being replaced.