Let’s get it Saucisson…
Three very extraordinary individual cheeses; ‘Lypiatt’; soft, velvety, made with creamy organic Jersey milk at the Old Cheese Room in Wiltshire. ‘Tibb’; a savoury ewes’ milk grenade by Tim & Angela of Homewood in Ubley, and the piquant ‘Baby Burt’s Blue’ made by Claire Burt in Cheshire.
We’ve added a beautiful bottle of Aglianico Montefortino Tempa 2014; a mid-weight and dark fruited unoaked version of Aglianico – the great red grape of Southern Italy. Fruity elegant notes with a touch of spiciness!
And paired this lot up with two exceptional whole British saucisson, made and cured on the farm at Westcombe Dairy. A little hit of umami with some delicious plump juicy olives on the side, some exquisite rich, ‘Red Onion & Port’ Chutney from Rosebud Preserves and enjoy on top of a shard of the saucer sized Peter’s Yard sourdough crackers.
All this and FREE DELIVERY! POW! You’re in for a real treat.
If this is a gift, why not add a personalised message?
- Lypiatt by The Old Cheese Room
- Tibb by Homewood
- Mini Burt’s Blue
- Aglianico Montefortino Tempa 2014
- 2 x 250g Westcombe Dairy Saucisson
- Silver & Green Olives
- Peter’s Yard Medium Original Sourdough Crackers (Great Taste Gold Winner)
- Rosebud Preserves ‘Red Onion & Port’ Chutney
* Some our cheeses are seasonal or are not available all year round. If for any reason we can not source a particular cheese we will always find another delicious substitute to the equivalent value of the cheese that is being replaced.